Give Back Every donation matters.
- Old Irish/Celtic
- Language contact and bilingualism
- Regional and social variation
- Summer 2020: Research Assistant to Professor David Goldstein, Department of Linguistics, UCLA
- Spring 2020: Research Assistant for Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Supervisors: Professor Giulia Sissa, Department of Political Science, UCLA; Professor Peter Cowe, Department of Near Eastern Languages and Cultures, UCLA
- Summer 2015: Research Assistant with the Faculty of Classics, University of Cambridge
Research Project: Greek in Italy, funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council
Principal Investigator: James Clackson
- 2017: The Latin of St Patrick: ut-clauses and bilingualism (MPhil thesis)
- 2016: Ἁρμονία: its musical–mathematical meaning in Longinus’ On the Sublime and Dionysius of Halicarnassus’ On Composition (BASc thesis)
- September 2022: ‘The Role of Christian Latin in the Development of Romance Vocabulary: A Lexical Study of the Peregrinatio Egeriae’, paper presented at Latin vulgaire – Latin tardif XIV, Ghent, Belgium.
- November 2021: ‘Person hierarchy effects and Old Irish infix and suffix pronoun distribution’, paper presented at The 32nd Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, online
- April 2018: ‘Was St Patrick a non-native speaker of Latin?’, poster presented at Variation and Contact in the Ancient Indo-European Languages, Pisa, Italy.
- Summer 2022: Instructor for Linguistics 110: Introduction to Historical Linguistics
- Spring 2022: Teaching assistant for Classics 30: Classical Mythology, taught by Professor Kathryn Morgan, Department of Classics, UCLA
- Winter 2022: Teaching assistant for Linguistics 120B: Syntax I, taught by Dr. Nicoletta Loccioni, Department of Linguistics, UCLA
- Fall 2021: Co-Instructor for Latin 1: Elementary Latin, supervised by Dr. Samuel Beckelhymer, Department of Classics, UCLA
- Spring 2021: Teaching assistant for Linguistics 20: Introduction to Linguistic Analysis, taught by Professor Bruce Hayes, Department of Linguistics, UCLA
- Winter 2021: Teaching assistant for Linguistics 20: Introduction to Linguistic Analysis, taught by Professor Ethan Poole, Department of Linguistics, UCLA
- Winter 2020: Teaching assistant for Classics 185: Origin and Nature of English Vocabulary, taught by Professor Brent Vine, Department of Classics, UCLA.
- Fall 2019: Co-Instructor for Latin 1: Elementary Latin, supervised by Dr Samuel Beckelhymer, Department of Classics, UCLA.