Give Back Every donation matters.
- Mycenaean Greek, Aegean Scripts, Historical Phonology, Etymology, Psycholinguistics.
- September 2022–Present: Member of the Seminario Permanente sul Messapico (SPeM) research group on the Messapic language – Alteritas Association.
- Winter 2021–Present: Research Assistant to Prof. David Goldstein, UCLA, Department of Linguistics.
- July 2023: 5th Crete Summer School of Linguistics — University of Crete, Rethymnon.
- September 2022: International Training School “The Epigraphic Text: From Context to Meaning” – Alteritas Association, University of Verona, University of Roma “Tor Vergata”, Northeast University of Changun, Göttingen Academy of Sciences and Humanities, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- 2019–2020: Visiting MA student, Erasmus+ program, Complutense University of Madrid (UCM).
- 2017–2018: Visiting BA student, Erasmus+ program, University College London (UCL)
- (forthcoming) Syllabification-driven changes in Mycenaean: The case of liquid vocalization. In David M. Goldstein, Stephanie W. Jamison, and Anthony D. Yates (eds.). 2023. Proceedings of the 33rd Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference. Hamburg: Buske.
- La vocalización de las sonantes silábicas indoeuropeas en micénico, in L. Camino Plaza et al. (eds.), Scripta manent. Nuevas miradas sobre los estudios clásicos y su tradición, Universidade de Santiago de Compostela, Santiago de Compostela 2021, 103–114.
- Were Mycenaean Tables Three-Footed? Etymological, Iconographical, Archaeological, and Contextual Remarks, in R. Pierini-A. Bernabé-M. Ercoles (eds.), Thronos. Historical Grammar of Furniture in Mycenaean and Beyond, Pàtron, Bologna 2021, 65–74.
- 2020: Scribal errors in Linear B texts: genesis and typology between linguistic competence and productional context (Ita.: Gli errori scribali nei testi in Lineare B: genesi e tipologia tra competenza linguistica e contesto redazionale) – MA thesis. Advisors: Rachele Pierini, Eugenio Ramón Luján Martínez, Camillo Neri.
- 2018: Studies on the Vocalic Resonants in Mycenaean and Alphabetic Greek (Ita.: Ricerche sulle sonanti vocalizzate nel miceneo e nel greco alfabetico) – BA thesis. Advisors: Rachele Pierini, Camillo Neri.
- September 2023: with M. Capano, M. Bianconi, and S. Marchesini, Sound change and morphological analogy in a Trümmersprache: The case of Messapic, in the 2023 Arbeitstagung of the Indogermanische Gesellschaft “Sound change and morphological analogy” (IG-AT2023), held at the University of Cologne.
- November 2022: Mycenaean or/ro story: Directionality of PIE liquid vocalization in Mycenaean Greek, in the 33rd West Coast Indo-European Conference (WeCIEC 33), University of California, Los Angeles.
- June 2022: Mycenaean Slips: A psycholinguistic analysis of scribal errors on the Linear B tablets, in the 10th International Colloquium of Ancient Greek Linguistics (ICAGL 10), held in Madrid.
- March 2022: PIE *tr̥-: Evidence from Mycenaean Greek Compounds, in the 6th Indo-European Research Colloquium (IERC 6), held in Jena.
- March 2020: La vocalización de las sonantes indoeuropeas en micénico (Eng.: Indo-European Vocalic Resonants in Mycenaean Greek), in the 8th Ganimedes Congress, held in Santiago de Compostela.
- Summer 2023: Instructor in Origins and Nature of English Vocabulary (Classics 185).
- Spring 2023: Teaching Assistant in Elementary Latin (Latin 2 Hybrid), UCLA – Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Richard Ellis.
- Winter 2023: Teaching Assistant in Introduction to the Study of Language (Ling 1), UCLA – Faculty Supervisor: Prof. Giuseppina Silvestri.
- Fall 2022: Teaching Assistant in Art and Archaeology of Ancient Greece (Classics 51A), UCLA – Faculty Supervisor: Prof. John K. Papadopoulos.
- Spring 2022: Teaching Assistant in Elementary Latin (Latin 3 Hybrid), UCLA – Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Samuel Beckelhymer.
- Winter 2022: Teaching Assistant in Art and Archaeology of Ancient Greece (Classics 51A), UCLA – Faculty Supervisor: Prof. John Papadopoulos.
- Fall 2021: Teaching Assistant in Elementary Latin (Latin 1 Hybrid), UCLA – Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Samuel Beckelhymer.
- Summer 2022: UCLA Graduate Summer Research Mentorship Award (Project Title: Reflexes of Proto-Indo-European syllabic liquids in Mycenaean Greek. Supervisor: Prof. Brent Vine).
- March 2022: Indogermanische Gesellschaft award for best Master’s thesis (3rd place) for Scribal errors in Linear B texts: genesis and typology between linguistic competence and productional context (Ita.: Gli errori scribali nei testi in Lineare B: genesi e tipologia tra competenza linguistica e contesto redazionale; Advisors: Rachele Pierini, Eugenio Ramón Luján Martínez, Camillo Neri).
- Summer 2021: UCLA Graduate Summer Research Mentorship Award (Project Title: Psycholinguistic Errors in the Mycenaean Tablets; Supervisor: Prof. Brent Vine).
- June 2018: Postgate Prize 2018 as the best student in Historical Linguistics of the academic year 2017/2018, University College London – Department of Greek and Latin.