Give Back Every donation matters.
- 2022: The Eternal Holy Grail: Magical Cups as an Indo-European Tradition — MA thesis
- 2019: “A sword sheathed in stone is better than any”: A Diachronic Linguistic and Comparative Mythological Analysis of the Development of the Legends of King Arthur — BA Honours thesis
- Medea’s Magical Cauldron, the Horn of Amalthea, and King Arthur’s Holy Grail: three descendants of a common Proto-Indo-European story, Classical Association of Canada Annual Conference, London, Ontario, 12–15 May, 2022.
- Euphiletus the Guilty: the Use of Torture in Lydia’s 1, Classical Association of Canada Annual Conference, Montreal, Quebec (virtual), 25–28 May, 2021.
- 2023: Graduate Summer Research Mentorship
- 2022: Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) Doctoral Fellowship
- 2021: Melba Sadler Graduate Scholarship in Classics
- 2021: Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council CGS-M
- 2019: Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship