Give Back Every donation matters.
- Diachronic morphophonology
- Computational linguistics
- Comparative mythology
- “A reflex of the Indo-European dragon in Italy: The relationship of Lānuvium and *Déh₂nu”, the 39th East Coast Indo-European Conference, Virtual, 12–14 June, 2020.
- “Rhinoglottophilia in Avestan: Explaining Younger Avestan *h > ŋh”, the 31st Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, Los Angeles, CA, 8–9 November, 2019.
- “Rounding of Indo-Iranian *R̥(H)”, the 30th Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, Los Angeles, CA, 9–10 November, 2018.
- 2017: UCLA Graduate Dean’s Scholar Award