Give Back Every donation matters.
- Diachronic morphophonology
- Computational linguistics
- Comparative mythology
- 2021: “Rhinoglottophilia in Avestan: *h > [h̃] and Its Orthographic and Phonological Consequences.” In David M. Goldstein, and Stephanie W. Jamison, and Brent Vine (eds.), Proceedings of the 31st Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference (November 8–9, 2019). Hamburg: Buske. 79–93.
- “The Lengthening of *i, *u > ī, ū / __rC in Sanskrit”, the 232nd Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society, Boston, 18–21 March, 2022.
- “The reconstruction of *-wr̥-/-wén-stems in Vedic”, the 32nd Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, Virtual, 5–7 November, 2021.
- “Morphological change from allophonic asymmetry: Indo-Iranian nasals and directional remodeling”, the Linguistic Society of America Annual Meeting, Virtual, 7–1o January, 2021.
- “A reflex of the Indo-European dragon in Italy: The relationship of Lānuvium and *Déh₂nu”, the 39th East Coast Indo-European Conference, Virtual, 12–14 June, 2020.
- “Rhinoglottophilia in Avestan: Explaining Younger Avestan *h > ŋh”, the 31st Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, Los Angeles, CA, 8–9 November, 2019.
- “Rounding of Indo-Iranian *R̥(H)”, the 30th Annual UCLA Indo-European Conference, Los Angeles, CA, 9–10 November, 2018.
- (Summer 2021) Intensive First-Year Greek (GREEK 16), UCLA (co-instructor Alex Roy, supervisor Richard Ellis)
- Teaching Assistant
- (Spring 2021) Introduction to Linguistic Analysis (LING 20), UCLA (Dr. Claire Moore-Cantwell)
- (Winter 2021) Introduction to Historical Linguistics (LING 110), UCLA (Dr. David Goldstein)
- (Spring 2019) Introduction to Historical Linguistics (LING 110), UCLA (Dr. David Goldstein)
- (Winter 2019) Introduction to Linguistic Analysis (LING 20), UCLA (Dr. Carson Schütze)
- (Fall 2018) Introduction to the Study of Language (LING 1), UCLA (Dr. Dominique Sportiche)
- 2021: Mellon Foundation Pre-dissertation Fellow
- 2017: UCLA Graduate Dean’s Scholar Award