Give Back Every donation matters.
- 2022 MA Classical Languages (University of Chicago): “Deifying Augustus: Hellenistic Syncretism as Propaganda in Virgil’s Georgics and Aeneid.”
- 2016 MA Applied Linguistics/TESOL (Ball State University) “Areal Typology, Standard Average European, and Verbal Expressions of Gratitude in European Languages.”
- Summer 2022: Course Assistant Intensive Introductory Latin, Summer Language Institute, University of Chicago
- 2022: Andrew W. Mellon Fellowship of Distinction
- 2013: Critical Languages Scholarship—Intermediate Turkish, Bursa, Turkey Summer
- 2013: Fulbright Seminar on NATO & the E.U., Country Representativefor Bulgaria
- 2012–2013: Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship, Shumen, Bulgaria