Give Back Every donation matters.
- Vedic Sanskrit
- Indo-European reconstruction
- 2015: “古典时期的新闻业 – 古罗马Acta Diurna残篇研究” [Notes and Commentaries on the Fragments of Roman Actua Diurna] (B.A. Thesis)
- 2017: “Tense and Aspect in Pindar’s Mythological Narratives” (M.A. Thesis)
- June 2022: The non-i-mutated thematic substantive suffix -šḫa- in Luwian, in the 41st East Coast Indo-European Conference (ECIEC 41), held at Harvard.
- 2017: Andrew W. Mellon Fellowship of Distinction
- 2016: The Philological Society Master Bursary
- 2015: China Oxford Scholarship