Give Back Every donation matters.
- Language geography
- Literary and cultural history
- 2017: “Morphological Abstraction in the Ancient Traditions of Cognate Languages: An Exploration in the Preeminent Grammarians of Greek, Latin, and Sanskrit” (B.A. thesis)
- October 2023: Early Vedic denominatives and their analytic counterparts, in the 37th South Asian Language Analysis Roundtable (SALA 37), held in Venice.
- March 2023: With John Clayton (UCLA): A marriage of conveyance: urvárī– ‘bride’ (AV) and its etymology, in the 233rd Annual Meeting of the AOS (AOS 233), held in Los Angeles.
- November 2022: Redundance and recategorization in Indo-Iranian *námas– and allies, in the 33rd West Coast Indo-European Conference (WeCIEC 33), University of California, Los Angeles.
- March 2022: On the Imputed Pudor of the Apsarás-, in the 232nd Annual Meeting of the American Oriental Society (AOS 232), held in Boston.
- March 2021: Sanskrit jihvā́– and the value of folk etymologies, in the 231st annual meeting of the AOS (AOS 231), held online.
- 2020-2021: Graduate Research Mentorship
- 2020-2021, 2021–2022, 2022–2023: Morvarid Guiv Graduate Fellowship in Zoroastrian Studies