Give Back Every donation matters.
- Homeric philology
- Greek dialectology
- Vedic philology
- Sanskrit Epic literature
- Indo-European poetics and phraseology
- Nominal composition/morphology
- Baltic languages
- 2016-2020: ‘Préparateur’ in Latin language and Literature, CPGE, Lycée Fenelon (Paris)
- 2017-2018: Lecturer in Latin language and Literature, Université Catholique de Paris
- 2018-2019: Lecturer in French and Francophone studies, UCLA
- 2020 (on going): Research assistant to Prof. David Goldstein
- The heteroclitic neuters in Greek: morphology and semantics from Homer to the 6 cent. A.D. (M.A. Thesis)
- Chapters in Philosophie Grecque, M. Canto-Sperber (dir.), Presses universitaires de France, Paris, 2017.
- ‘’a-re-pa, ἄλειφαρ, ἄλειφα, life and death of a linguistic ghost’’, Indo-European Linguistics and Homeric Philology, Sorbonne-École Normale Supérieure, March 2018.
2019: Andrew W. Mellon Fellowship